Instructions for Curbside Pickup
- Call or email your request for books, DVDs, audiobooks or magazines at:
914-764-5085 between 10am-6pm Tues-Sat
- A staff member will contact you when your requests are ready for pickup and schedule a time for pickup.
- Your materials will be waiting for you at the appointed time at the library’s backdoor
- You can return materials in the same spot in the little gray cart.
- Ask for for a ‘bundle’: staff members can create a ‘bundle’ personalized just for you:
- by genre (like mystery or historical fiction)
- by topic
- or a bundle for kids by age or interest!
- ***Special note*** all returned materials will be quarantined for 7 days before re-circulating***
- Please note: you many not borrow materials from other libraries as inter-library loans are not available at this time.