We are pleased to offer this resource to you.
NEW! Northern Westchester Hospital just announced they received approval to vaccinate seniors 65 and older. They have a three-day supply and are now taking reservations for Monday 3/1, Tuesday 3/2, and Wednesday 3/3. To schedule an appointment, click on the link below. The appointments are expected to fill up quickly. NOTE: this is for persons aged 65 and over ONLY! They are not authorized to vaccinate younger people, even those with pre-existing conditions.
Click here to schedule an appointment
PLEASE NOTE from Northern Westchester Hospital:
- This email is not a guarantee of an appointment. We are providing advance notification to our NWH Volunteer leaders to let you know that dates have opened up at our site, so that you can share with eligible individuals in need of vaccination, and hopefully secure an appointment for them to be vaccinated.
- This link is for Group 1A/65+ only. Please note, as per the NY State DOH, hospital vaccination PODs must prioritize Group 1A healthcare workers, and we will comply.
- The current guidelines do NOT authorize hospitals to vaccinate immunocompromised individuals under age 65 in the expanded eligibility group that was released on February 15. Click here for a full list of eligible conditions in the new group.
- Depending on when an individual tries to register, available spots may already be filled. Please encourage community members to continue visiting the NYS Department of Health website or nycvaccinelist.com, which lists pharmacies that now vaccinate people age 65 and over, for available appointments at other sites throughout the state.
- Once someone has registered for a date and time, they should plan for their vaccination appointment by having proof of eligibility in Groups 1A/over 65, ready to share at the time of the appointment. We are only authorized to vaccinate those who live or work in NY State and have proof of same.
- Appointments cannot be made by calling the hospital and we cannot accommodate walk-ins. Appointments can only be made through the link provided here: