- This event has passed.
Bake Churro Muffins with Chef Rob!
May 5 @ 4:30 pm
Cook and bake along with Chef Rob Scott, a Chef and Baker from Long Island. Rob has been a head chef For over 20 years and was also a private chef. He has done cooking classes with Valerie Bertinnelli and Giada. We hope you will join in and learn from our new chef at our Library.
Program appropriate for Kindergarten and up.
Please RSVP below and a Zoom link will be sent to you shortly.
Today, Chef Rob will be baking Churo Muffins! Watch as Rob bakes this seasonal treat and bake along with him! You will have a ball !
Below are the ingredients:
– 1/2 cup white sugar
-1/4 cup butter melted
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
Churro Cinnamon Sugar Topping:
-1/4 cup butter
-1/2 cup sugar
-1 tsp. cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Coat a 24 mini-muffin pan with cooking spray.
2. Mix 1/2 cup sugar and 1/4 cup butter in large bowl. Stir in the milk and vanilla, then
mix in the flour, baking powder, and salt until just combined. Fill the prepared mini
muffin cups about half full.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until the top of the muffins are lightly golden, 15-20
4. While muffins are baking, place 1/4 cup of melted butter in a small bowl. In a
separate bowl, combine 1/2 cup of sugar and cinnamon.
5. Turn the muffin tin pan over to release the muffins on a plate or cooling rack.
6. Dip each muffin in the melted butter, and roll in the sugar-cinnamon mixture. Let
cool and serve.