- This event has passed.
“Make Chicken Fajitas Sheet Pan Style” with Chef Rob
June 2 @ 4:30 pm
Cook and bake along with Chef Rob Scott, a Chef and Baker from Long Island. Rob has been a head chef For over 20 years and was also a private chef. He has done cooking classes with Valerie Bertinnelli and Giada. We hope you will join in and learn from our new chef at our Library.
Program appropriate for Kindergarten and up.
Please RSVP below and a Zoom link will be sent to you shortly.
Today, Chef Rob will be making Chicken Fajitas, Sheet Pan Style! Watch as Rob makes these delicious snacks and cook along with him! You will have a ball ! Below are the ingredients.
Ingredients: Yields 6 servings
2 teaspoons chili powder
2 teaspoons ground cumin
2 teaspoons dried oregano
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1 ½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
1 orange bell pepper, cut into strips
1 red onion, cut into wedges
3 cloves garlic, minced
3 tablespoons, olive oil
¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
6 8-inch flour or corn tortillas, warmed
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray
- In a small bowl, combine chili powder, cumin, oregano, paprika, 1 ¼ teaspoons salt, and 1 ¼ teaspoons pepper
- Place chicken, bell peppers, onion, and garlic in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet
- Stir in olive oil and chili powder mixture and then gently toss to combine
- Place into oven and bake for 25 minutes, or until the chicken is completely cooked through and the vegetables are crisp=tender
- Stir in cilantro and lime juice
- Serve immediately with tortillas