- This event has passed.
Make Chocolate Banana Snicker Doodle Bread with Chef Rob !
January 27 @ 4:30 pm
Cook along with Chef Rob Scott, a Chef and Baker from Long Island. Rob has been a head chef For over 20 years and was also a private chef. He has done cooking classes with Valerie Bertinnelli and Giada. We hope you will join in and learn from our new chef at our Library.
Program appropriate for Kindergarten and up.
Today, Chef Rob will be baking Chocolate Banana Snicker Doodle Bread! Watch as Rob creates these yummy treat and bake along with him!
Below are the ingredients:
Chocolate Snickerdoodle Banana Bread
by Simply Creative Chef Rob Scott
- 1/3 cup butter, room temperature
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2 medium)
- ¾ tsp. baking soda
- 1 ½ tsp. cream of tartar
- 1 ¾ cup flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp. cinnamon sugar for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray loaf pan and set aside.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time.
- Add in the mashed banana.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, cream and tarter and salt.
- Gradually add in the dry ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and sprinkle the top with the cinnamon-sugar.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before slicing.