- This event has passed.
Make Winter Chocolate Snowstorm Cookies with Chef Rob !
January 13 @ 4:45 pm
Cook along with Chef Rob Scott, a Chef and Baker from Long Island. Rob has been a head chef For over 20 years and was also a private chef. He has done cooking classes with Valerie Bertinnelli and Giada. We hope you will join in and learn from our new chef at our Library.
Program appropriate for Kindergarten and up.
Today, Chef Rob will be making Winter Chocolate Snowstorm Cookies! Watch as Rob makes these yummy treats and bake along with him!
Below are the ingredients:
WINTER CHOCOLATE SNOWSTORM COOKIES
By: Simply Creative Chef Rob Scott
Ingredients: Yields 18 cookies
1 cup & 2 tablespoons flour
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon baking soda
1 stick butter, softened
½ cup granulated sugar
½ cup packed brown sugar
1 large egg, beaten
½ tablespoon vanilla
¼ cup unsweetened cocoa
¾ cup chocolate chips
½ cup chopped walnuts, optional
¼ cup powdered sugar in shaker
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- In a bowl, stir together flour, salt, and baking soda
- In another large bowl, stir together butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla, and cocoa
- Gradually stir flour mixture into butter mixture and mix until combined
- Add in chocolate chips and walnuts and stir until evenly distributed
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets and bake about 10 minutes
- Cool on a baking rack
- Lightly dust cookies with powdered sugar