- This event has passed.
Motivating Your Unmotivated Student
February 2 @ 7:00 pm
Brought to you by Successful Study Skills 4 Students.
For parents of students in 4th to 12th grades.
In a 30-minute highly dynamic, action-specific, and interactive webinar, parents are invited to learn a few tips, tools, and strategies to motivate, inspire, and support their student. You will receive a Zoom invite prior to the start of the webinar.
What you will learn:
- Why is your student unmotivated
- How do you inspire your kids to motivate themselves
- How self-esteem and anxiety impacts motivation
- The effects of power struggles
- The importance of goals and objectives, choices and consequences
- What problem-solving skills benefits an unmotivated student
There is no charge for the program, but registration is required.