- This event has passed.
Origami with Yoshimi Arai
July 30 @ 4:00 pm
This origami class is not only a craft class. We will use Origami as a tool to gain these benefits:
- Exercise your brain and memory • Increase focus • Feel confident and accomplished
- Create fingertip sensations that stimulate your brain
- Maintain a peaceful, Zen-like mind
- Make something fun and useful
- Create inner happiness
- Make new connections with like-minded people
Program is intended for children ages 8 and up and there will be a limit of 15 who may participate. Parent attendance is strongly recommended and please prepare origami paper or letter size paper with a paper knife.