As a Passport Acceptance Facility, we can provide you with passport application forms to fill out and can also mail in your completed applications for standard processing. PLEASE CALL TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT. HOWEVER, WE DO NOT OFFER PHOTO SERVICE – see acceptable photo requirements here.
We can help you with applications for new passports, renewal of passports, passports for children, and replacements for lost, stolen, or damaged passports. It is our job to review the application thoroughly to make sure the application packet is complete and ready for processing. We also check the applicant’s identity to make sure that the passport will be issued to the right person. Finally, we seal the application into an official envelope that can only be opened by US State Department personnel.
You must visit a Passport Acceptance Agent to have your passport application sealed into an official envelope if you require any one of the following services:
- New passport for a first-time applicant over the age of 16
- Minor Passport for an applicant age 15 or younger
- Lost Passport Replacement
- Stolen Passport Replacement
- Damaged Passport Replacement
The applicant must appear in person at the Passport Acceptance Facility; you cannot send a friend or family member to do this for you. If you are applying for a passport for your child (under age 16), your child needs to go to the Passport Acceptance Agent along with both parents.
RENEWING YOUR PASSPORT:
If any of the following are true, you cannot renew your U.S. passport and must instead apply for a new passport in person using Form DS-11:
- Issued before your 16th birthday
- Issued more than 15 years ago
- Damaged, lost, or stolen.
- Issued in your previous name, and you do not have a legal document like a marriage license to prove your legal name change
If none of the above situations are true, you can renew your U.S. passport.
More information on renewing your passport is available here.
On a limited basis, you may be able to renew your passport online.
Typically, you will need the following items to renew your passport:
- Form DS-82.
- Passport photo
- Passport fee
- Your most recent passport
- Name change documentation, if necessary
Document Checklist – Requirements for DS-11 Application form for a New Passport
- Proof of US Citizenship (birth certificate)
- New Passport Application Form (DS-11)
- One passport photo
- Photocopy of your driver’s license or other state-issued ID (front and back)
- Flight itinerary or other proof of travel plans (only required if you need to rush a new passport)passport application
- New US Passport application fee. You will need two checks, one made payable to the “US Department of State” for $130 ($190 if you need to expedite a new passport) and a second check for $35 for the Passport Acceptance Agent fee.
- SEE THE FEE CHART here